Thursday, August 7, 2008

My first Blog Post!

Well I did it. I started a blog. What am I thinking. I have to put time into this thing!!! I have to learn my way around the system. So that means I have to learn how to add, delete, copy/cut/paste, links, hyper text..... So be patient with me as I point and click to learn how to make this blog. The layout (colors) are suppose to remind you of a hamburger. Bun, lettuce and burger. The text makes the grill marks and the color red and yellow.... Well of course ketcup and mustard. Ok maybe I point and clicked too much on how to use this. Now the subject matter for this blog will be Hamburgers or Burgers for short. You will see why I picked that subject and who, what influences my love for Burgers. Buckle up it should be a fun ride.....once I figure out things!!! Stay Tuned

2 comments:

Hamburger America said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Post some burgers already...

Wauna-burger said...

Yes Sir...General Burger Sir!! My first burger post is up. It is the Plaza Burger.