Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pete's Hamburger open for the season!

Ok I know it has been awhile since I posted. Don't think I gave up on my Burger Runs. I have been enjoying burger joints around Wisconsin and in Chicago. I just have not posted about my Burger Runs. I have even been on Burger Research with George Motz. Two things I need to inform you Burger Lovers. Pete's Hamburger in Prairie Du Chien WI opened for the season. They are only opened Fri-Sunday Pete's Also you can now order the Revised and Updated Version of Hamburger America! 50 new Burger Joints added!

5 comments:

nichole said...

Welcome back!

Wauna-burger said...

Thanks just been to lazy to type and download pictures haha.

Barb said...

I've been waiting and waiting....please keep blogging about burgers and burger joints!

Matthew Stollak said...

Is the American Legion #67 open as well?

Wauna-burger said...

Ok Legion Post #67 is open was there Friday. I think they start the Friday of Memorial day weekend. It was so good. Had 2 HB and a CB both with.