Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Chain, this time White Castle


Well a couple of weekends ago I was in Chicago for a Corvette Show. While I was there I was going to try to do some "Burger Research." I was thinking of trying Top Notch Beefburger it was about 5 miles from where I was staying. I changed my mind when I saw a White Castle a block away from my hotel. Perfect chance to do one of the "Chains" again. Yes I have never had a White Castle slider. There are zero, zip, none near me. So I order a sack for myself, which was 4 cheeseburgers, fries and a drink.

I find my table and dig in. The sliders did not wow me but I have them done in no time. I don't think I will stop at one again, I could see stopping at White Castle for a snack after a night at the bar though! Later on that night though I was not feeling that well, burp! Check White Castle off the list. I should have gone to Top Notch, oh well back in Chicago in August for another Corvette Show. This time I will make sure I get to Top Notch.

1 comment:

Hamburger America said...

Gotta hit the Top Notch!