Sunday, December 14, 2008

Village Bar once again.

I met my brother at the Village Bar the other day. He has been with me on some of my burger hunts. He has never been to the Village Bar. We get there after 1 pm and the small parking lot is full. We get inside and grab a table. I go up to the bar and put out order in. 2 cheeseburgers and fries. If you do make it there, sit at one of the taller tables. There are some rare collectibles under the top of the table. If you read my post about the Village Bar, you remember me talking about the seasoning. Well it is Lawry's Season Salt. I saw it with my own two eyes. This gives the juicy burger even more taste. Once again I had a great burger at the Village Bar, my brother loved it also. I will have to take him on more burger trips!!

No comments: