Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Harmony Bar & Grill


This event happen on January 17th 2009.

Took my seat close to the griddle as I could. I usually try to do this when I visit places. I do this because I get to watch and second I can talk to the cook or waitstaff. To me it is another Wisconsin Tavern. The decor is great! Once again look at the ceiling, the decorative molding, it is like the Main Depot.
Harmony is also a great place to hear Jazz.

Now they sell a lot of Walnut Burgers.... which is a veggie burger. No go for me!! I order a Cheeseburger and fries. The burger is a 1/3 lb. fresh patty. Watching it cook on the griddle, it seemed bigger then a 1/3 lb. The griddle must be on a low setting, it seemed the burgers were on it along time. I am talking 5 minute plus a side it seemed.

The Cheeseburger arrives...I am starving, no breakfast. The Cheeseburger comes on what I call a kaiser bun. It is not a hard roll like you would think but a lot of bun. I am thinking too much for this burger....maybe a 1/2 lb. burger but not a smaller one. Like I said it was on the griddle along time... That being said it is a flavorful, beefy burger. Not dried out and not the juiciest burger either. The burger hit the spot though.

Overall the Harmony is a people's place, neighborhood bar. Blue Collar, hardworking people mixed with the "Professionals." It is a place people got to relax and unwind. I know I will be back. Maybe next time I will try a Walnut Burger....HA HA!!!

No comments: