Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sonic


Well I said I would start to hit some of the "Fast Food Big Boys." My first stop Sonic. Sonic just opened in Middleton WI, burb' of Madison. I also heard an east side location is going to happen. East side for you out of towners means the "East side of Madison." I have seen the commercials for years but there was never one close to me... until now. I ordered a Cheeseburger (which is a double) and Tots. My girlfriend ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger. Now they have "Car Hops" on skates but no staff on skates this night. They actually are looking for "Car Hops" that can skate!!

Our order arrives..... wrong! Two Cheeseburgers. No Bacon on any of them. We send one back and get one with Bacon. I have heard they screw up a lot at this location, so it was expected. It was not that good but I did not think it would be. One thing though they put shredded lettuce on a burger your eating in the car. I was picking that off myself a lot. I asked my girlfriend if she do Sonic again. She said " Only for the treats." Enough said.

No comments: