Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hooters Burger


Like I was going to put up a picture of the Burger from Hooters. Well a couple weekends ago I was in Rockford for a Corvette show. The show was at Hooters. About 4 of us from my Corvette Club went down to the show. As you can see the girls were out walking around the show. Picture is me with the ladies and my girl, the yellow Corvette. Ok back to the Burger. I order it medium rare. It came pretty much rare. I was so hungry that I did not care. I have the burger down quickly because the award presentation is happening. I actually liked the burger from this "Chain." It is no Five Guys but it was good, for some reason. I have had bad food from the Hooters that was, yes was in Madison.

For the past week I have been staying away from Burgers..... yeah me. Oh I have a good reason as you will soon find out!!!