Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stadium Sports Bar & Eatery


This event happen on Sept. 13th 08'

Stadium Sports Bar & Eatery
1419 Monroe St. Madison WI 53711
608-256-2544

To start it is a 7 oz. fresh ground patty, on a whole wheat bun. Busy for 3 pm on a Saturday. The Badgers Football game is a late game, what gives?? Ohhhh Badger Volleyball crowd is here. I learn there is a tourney at the Field house. I order a Build Your Own. What I ordered is simple, a 7oz patty with american cheese, small fry and a beer.

Being a Bar Manager I make small talk with my bartender. Well she is going to Italy for 10 days, Western to be exact. Florence is one stop for her. I will have to see if I can catch her here again and see how it went. The Burger comes and I can tell it is cooked to how I ordered, medium rare. I can see the juices pooling on the Burger. How can I see the juices if I ordered a cheeseburger. Well the cheese is faceing the bottom bun. The whole wheat bun comes with..... it looks like a sesame seed bun on Barry Bond Juice. The first bite reminds me of the Burger at the Plaza minus the sauce, juicey and tender. All I added was yellow mustard and pickle slices. The pickles slices have a good kick!! This is a good Burger, I'd pick this over the Oakcrest Burger.

The atmosphere is great. Sports Bar with 25 + TV's! Oh don't come on a Badger Football Saturday. It is called Stadium Sports Bar for well being next to a stadium, Camp Randall. This place is packed on football Saturdays.

No comments: