Sunday, November 30, 2008

Five Guys again.


This event happen Nov. 18th 08'

Well I said I go back to Five Guys and I did. I was in Madison for my Corvette Club meeting. I was early so to kill some time I went to Five Guys. This time I ordered a Double Bacon Cheeseburger with fried onions. I got there about 5 pm. There were about 5 people already seated with about 4 others waiting for there order. I joined the people waiting off to the side and snacked on some peanuts while I waited, which can be addictive. Once I got my burger there must have been additional 3 in line and more coming in. I took my seat at a side bar and read some of the articles on the wall. I happen to look across the street. There was a KFC/Taco Bell. Combine I don't think there were 6 people eating. At Five Guys it was getting busy. Once again another hot, good burger. If you have one near you, you know. If you have never been to one, get to one.

No comments: